I’m losing my touch. That’s all I’m going to say about this particular day. I don’t know what to do anymore except to mope around and think that maybe I made the wrong decision after all.
It’s not exactly easy to remain optimistic all the time when one negativity after another keeps arriving and surrounding you. I’m trying but I think I’m about to give in and remain moping around with nothing else to do. Especially when I have to deal with another rejection I received just this morning.
This is why I said that I’m losing my touch.
I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing, continuing to pursue the one thing that’s making me sane right now. But despite the negativity and me moping around, I still find myself doing it. I’m still here writing.
This may not be a story that I want to write, but this is still me. This is what I want to do. I don’t think I could ever give this up even though I’ve received more rejections than approvals. No, really. I think I lost count of all the rejections I need to deal with, but here I am.
Perhaps I need to do more practice, and more reading, as well. Come to think of it, when was the last time I finished reading a novel? Not just an English one, but also the stories written in Filipino.
Anyway, I don’t know if you’ll be interested to know but I’m still writing this down.
Updates since the last time I posted a blog entry here:
- I’m going to delete my 2nd IG account and will transfer my posts there to my original account. That means I don’t have a particular theme or branding on my original IG account anymore.
- Heidi’s story was rejected—twice. That’s why I said I’m losing it.
- I’ve posted most of my Sentai-related fanfictions on this blog, aside from my Wattpad and FanFiction.Net accounts.
- In relation to that, I’ve also posted the Super Sentai story I’m writing. But it’s only three episodes. I’m still writing the fourth one.
- Planning to just write one-shots/short stories instead of multi-chaptered stories. That rejection I got drained my story-writing energy and I was feeling really hopeless because of that. Still thinking if I should write them in English or Filipino.
So there you go for now. Till the next update on this blog.